Thinkbaby Safe Sunscreen Stick SPF 30+ | 0.64oz.
Application: For children over the age of 6 months and anyone who will be exposed to sunlight should use sunscreen. Applies easily and absorbs quickly. Be sure to apply all areas that will be exposed to sunlight, including behind the ears, neck, hands, feet, and scalp. Reapply every two hours or more as needed. While the sunscreen applies very easily, we recommend not spreading it too thin. Otherwise you will decrease the effectiveness of the sunscreen.
Mineral Based, Non-GMO, No Animal Testing. Recyclable, toxin free packaging. Health Canada Approved.
- Free of biologically harmful chemicals
- No Avobenzone, Oxybenzone, or UV Chemical absorbers
- SPF protection will last for over 80 minutes in water
- Paraben, phthalates, PABA and 1,4 dioxane free
- Applies and absorbs easily, non-oily feel
- Sunscreen produced in the USA
- Easy-to-apply stick, oval design for comfortable carrying in your front pocket
- Works immediately upon application. It is not necessary to apply 30 minutes before you are exposed to sunlight as is the case with chemical sunscreens
- Perfect for daily use and for anyone spending time in the sun, including pregnant women, children over 6 months, and anyone with sensitive skin. (Please note that use of sunscreen on children younger than 6 months of age requires a doctor's prescription.)
Active Ingredient: Zinc Oxide 20% (Non-nano) Inactive Ingredients: HEALIANTHUS ANNUUS (SUNFLOWER) SEED OIL, COCOS NUCIFERA (COCONUT) OIL, CERA ALBA (BEESWAX), EUPHORBIA CERIFERA (CANDELILLA) WAX, RICINUS COMMUNIS (CASTOR) OIL, COPERNICIA CERIFERA (CARNAUBA) WAX, BUTYROSPERMUM PARKII (SHEA) BUTTER, THEOBROMA CACAO (COCOA) SEED BUTTER, TOCOPHEROL, ALOE BARBADENSIS (ALOE) LEAF JUICE